Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Surgery

I was going to post a new blog last week but we ended up having to take Bodie to the vet.  It really got me upset and I didn't feel like writing anything.  He has been having a difficult time with teething and his mouth has been really bloody lately.  Then his face got very swollen.  I originally thought it was just a problem with a new tooth coming in before the baby tooth fell out.  But there was just too much swelling so we took him to the vet and he had to have surgery right then and there.  Our poor little puppy had an infection!  The wound was left open so it could drain, so we had to keep him penned up so he wouldn't get blood all over the house.  He is feeling much better now and so I am feeling better.  RB took him to the park and got some new pictures. You can't even tell he had surgery.

No comments:

Post a Comment