Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Cliché

"You don't get what you want, you get what you need."

I always thought that was an annoying saying.  It seemed to trivialize a situation when things didn't turn out the way you wanted by slapping a happy face on it.  But the Bodie experience is changing my mind on that.  He was supposed to be a calm and quiet puppy.  Instead, he is stubborn and rambunctious!  He can be a real challenge.

So, what do I mean?  I think Bodie is perfect for RB.  Since she remains home with Bodie while I go to work, the job of training our puppy has fallen into her hands.  That challenge has made her more assertive than anything else could have.  And I think her self-confidence has increased dramatically also!  I am so proud of her!  As for Bodie... well, that is another question. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment